2015年12月6日星期日

Back to nature.....find back the lost Me

Sign up my unpaid leave ,   i  am leaving the hospital for two weeks.I hope this is a best choice for me ever.i have been working for 16 years,never came a cross my mind to leave my work place for so long.....it is a first time and may be will also the last in my life.

Me  back to nature ,back  to the  life that i want to be.can it last for ever? I hope so......

I feel so relax,my mind nothing to wonder,i can breath the fresh and nice air out  there,i can touch the tree,touch the earth touch the water,I can even hear the bird song,the running water from the stream.wah,back to the nature is great!!.I find back the lost Me ,the previous me, Me still in touch with nature.How nice to feel that we are still alive,we are still God's creature,we are still part of the world......

I do feel lost sometimes,feel sad and feel angry with the people around me but now when I open my eyes see the things around me,I feel that life is still ........great.

within this 2 weeks ,actually i need to make up my mind whether to " stay" or "to go "It is hard ,but I will try my best to work out something which is good for me.My collegues always remind me that it is not easy to survive without working  .I know what they mean but they will never understand how I feels .......Facts of life ,nobody can  change it,I need a space to breath,I need s shoulder to cry on I need a hand to hold on ,i need  to see my future......

Me,
lost
some where out there
confused
move forward or stay?
hopeless heart
heavy limbs
it is.....hard
turn back?
people around me
warm smile
nature around me
make me feel alive......






没有评论:

发表评论